Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Secures your online transactions on banking portals, shopping and other e-commerce websites. When launched, this antivirus feature begins a safe desktop session with the supported Internet browsers. Quick Heal Safe Banking prevents you from landing on fake websites that are designed to phish your banking or personal information. It also detects and blocks malicious software such as keyloggers that track your keystrokes. Every time you plan to do online shopping or carry out a banking transaction, click the Safe Banking shortcut icon on your desktop.
Any unpatched security vulnerability can allow hackers to easily gain control of your PC. The Vulnerability Scanner helps you avoid such risks. Whenever you initiate a full system scan, the scanner runs in the background and looks for unpatched security holes.
Quick Heal Remote Device Management
Quick Heal RDM lets you manage your Quick Heal antivirus products remotely. You can login to the portal to view the security status of your device, renew, and manage product licenses. The portal is designed to notify you about any critical situations in your PC such as malware infections.
This feature comes with various protection levels for Internet traffic and applications that try to connect to your network. It also includes a Stealth Mode. This inbuilt technology makes your system invisible in a network. This makes it difficult for attackers to trace your machine and compromise it with malware.
Multi-layered protection for your PC through AntiVirus, AntiSpyware, AntiMalware, AntiRootkit, Silent Firewall, and IDS/IPS.
- AntiVirus :Scans and removes viruses, worms, Trojans, and other threats that may sneak into your system through removable drives, email attachments or Internet downloads.
- AntiSpyware: Detects, cleans and blocks spywares to prevent identity theft. Keeps your confidential information secure.
- AntiMalware: Scans registry, files and folders at lightning speed, detecting and cleaning Spywares, Adwares, Roguewares, Dialers, Riskwares and other potential threats. Detects and removes potentially unwanted applications (PUAs).
- AntiRootkit: Detects and cleans rootkits proactively with a deep system scan.
- Firewall Protection: Works silently in the background and monitors network activity for viruses, spywares and other malicious agents. Using Intrusion Detection System (IDS), it detects harmful network activity and Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) prevents malicious network activity.
- Self Protection: Protects Quick Heal files, folders, configurations, and registry entries from getting tampered by malicious threats. It also protects Quick Heal’s processes and services from being stopped.
Improved Scan Engine
The revamped virus protection avoids rescanning of files that have not been altered since the previous scan. This reduces system resource usage.
Real time cloud-based security restricts access to malware infected, fraudulent, and malicious websites. Prevents threats transferred through websites hosting malicious codes as you surf the Internet.
- Browsing Protection: Protects your desktop and laptop from malicious online threats.
- AntiPhishing: Automatically scans web pages as you surf the Internet for fraudulent activity to protect you against any phishing attack.
- Zero-day Protection: Protects your system from zero-day threats which presently do not have any solution.
Browsing in a secure interface: Running your web browser in Sandbox Browser gives you an uninterrupted and secure browsing experience. It provides Internet security by acting like a screen between the PC’s operating system and malicious threats on the internet.
Cloud-based email security prevents spam, phishing, and infected emails from reaching your Inbox.
- AntiSpam blocks spam, phishing, junk, and other unwanted mails from reaching your Inbox.
- Uses live, cloud-based protection to check suspicious files restricting malware before it reaches your Inbox.
Helps you manage, monitor, and control your children’s Internet usage.
- Schedule, control and monitor Internet usage for your children. Configure parental control based on user accounts.
- Parents can restrict their children or other users from accessing unwanted websites based on categories such as pornography, crime, violence, drugs, etc.
- Allow access to certain sites from blocked website categories by adding them to the exclusion list. When you block a website category all sites under the category are blocked. But you can allow certain sites that you trust by adding them in the exclusion list. For example, if you block Social Networking & Chat category, you still can allow Facebook by adding it to the ‘Exclude list’.
- Control Internet activity and usage by scheduling Internet access timings. This helps you control Internet usage and activity of your children and other users. If you allow your children to access the Internet between 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM every day, or other times on weekends, you can do so easily using the ‘Schedule Internet Access’ option. This will prevent your children from accessing the Internet without your knowledge or spending unnecessary time online.
- You can restrict access to specific websites that you think are unsuitable for your children or other users, though such sites may not necessarily be in the adult category. For example, you may restrict websites based on fashion, drugs, etc.
Import and Export Settings
Users can import Quick Heal security settings from one computer and export it to other computers. This is helpful in cases where reinstallations or multiple computer configurations are concerned.
Flash Drive Protection
Automatically scans external storage devices: Prevents activation of malicious files by protecting USB drives from autorun infections.
Suppresses prompts across all Quick Heal modules thereby reducing system load and allowing uninterrupted PC usage.
- Allows the user to play games, watch movies or presentations uninterrupted by suppressing prompts across all Quick Heal modules. This reduces system load without compromising on computer security.
Safe Mode Protection
This facility stops unauthorized users from changing Quick Heal security settings when the system is running on Safe Mode. Password Protection must be turned ON to use this feature.
Along with Quick Heal’s files, folders, and registry entries self-protection feature now protects Quick Heal’s running processes and services.